Can you tell the difference between a real Yeezy 700 V3 and a fake? Let’s find out.
Real recognize real and a copied sneaker will lose you clout. Don’t get caught with a fake. Know the difference with Real Vs Fake: adidas Yeezy 700 V3 Azael
What you should know…
In September of 2019, Kanye West greeted long time collaborator and friend DJ Khaled at an Atlanta airport runway with a beaming smile. Ye happened to be sporting his unreleased Yeezy 700 V3 Azael sneakers on this day. The two parted ways to board their own private jets after a brief conversation. However, West was no longer wearing his kicks. He had taken them off, right on the strip, and handed them to Khaled with hug and a handshake. Now Khaled was the one beaming.
Releasing days before Christmas 2019 at a retail price of $200, Yeezy 700 V3 Azael now have a resale value of nearly $600. Kanye West takes a swift departure from the both the materials and the silhouette of his V1 and V2 Yeezy 700s. While multilayered leather and suede embrace the former models, V3 has a more foreign feeling design. Glow in the Dark thick mesh cage overlay encases a contrasting Black tongue and laces. In addition, the translucent inside are emphasized by flowing interwoven lines beneath the cage and accented by the rotund sole unit.
1. Looking just at the silhouette on the adidas Yeezy 700 V3 Azael, the fake gives itself away with its uneven midsole to outsole ratio.
2. The RPU structure housing the Black nylon sockliner is slimmer and less roomy on the fabricated Yeezy.
3. The ethylene-vinyl acetate midsole and the suede toe box and perfectly symmetrical on the legit 700 V3.
4. Again, on the suede toe box, we see the importance of symmetry. the knock-off is obviously uneven.
1. Proportions are key in silhouette designs. The fake V3 has much shorter heel overlay space revealing more of the Black nylon sockliner.
2. The Yeezy 700 V3 all-over design is symmetrical. Rounded overlay cut-outs match from left to right on the legit Yeezy. The ones of the knock-off appear stretched.
3. Heel counter stitching on the real Azael White mesh underlay bends with the intended shape of the panels. The artificial stitching runs unevenly on top of each other.
4. BOOST cushioning is a precise piece of adidas craftsmanship. While the mid and outsole are plush, the fabricated Yeezy 700 V3 has tighter and flatter cushioning.
So, how did you do? Think you can hold your own amongst sneaker collectors and call out a fake when you see one? Let us know in the comments and stay tuned for more sneak peeks, reviews, releases and the next installment of Real Vs Fake.